||Using the School Assignment Locator to look up your home address, identify the school your child needs to attend.
Contact the school your child is assigned.
- Bennett (K-8) - Kim Williamson - 336-581-3586
- Bonlee (K-8) - Andrea Hough - 919-837-5316
- Chatham Central High (9-12) - Sandra Young - 919-837-5412
- Chatham Middle (6-8) - Veronica Nuņez - 919-663-2414
- Horton Middle (6-8) - Wanda Bland - 919-542-2303
- J.S. Waters (K-8) - Angela Campbell or Catherine Moore - 919-898-2259
- Jordan-Matthews High (9-12) - Mona Hanner - 919-663-3820
- Margaret B. Pollard Middle (6-8) - Norma Hernandez - 919-969-0070
- Moncure (K-8) - Latita Seymore-Adams - 919-542-3725
- North Chatham Elementary (K-5) - Evonne Jurius - 919-918-2960
- Northwood High (9-12) - Wanda Kidd - 919-542-5877
- Perry Harrison Elementary (K-5) - Dawn Williams - 919-967-9925
- Pittsboro Elementary (K-5) - Susanna Berry- 919-542-3987
- SAGE Academy (Alternative 9-12) - Kathy Foushee - 919-663-5899
- Siler City Elementary (K-5) - Maria Corona - 919-663-2032
- Silk Hope (K-8) - Karen Snipes - 919-742-3911
- Virginia Cross Elementary (K-5) - Kim Johnson - 919-742-4279
When you take your child to the school, you will need to take with you the following:
- Proof of residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.
- Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR
- Signed lease/rental agreement OR
- Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR
- A statement from the School Social Worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling.
- Proof of guardianship if not the biological parent
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record