These third graders demonstrated reading proficiency through one of the following state approved options:
- Passing the Beginning-of-Grade 3 English Language Arts/Reading assessment;
- Passing the End-of-Grade 3 English Language Arts/Reading assessment;
- Passing the retest of the End-of-Grade 3 English Language Arts/Reading assessment; passing the Read to Achieve Alternative Test;
- Passing an alternative assessment for reading; or
- Successfully completing the reading portfolio.
Specifically, sixty-two percent (62.9%) of CCS third graders passed on the Beginning-of-Grade or End-of Grade assessments. Additionally, four percent (4.23%) passed after summer reading camp; seven percent (7.74%) passed on an approved alternate assessment; nine percent (9.78%) were exempt based on an approved NC “Good Cause” exemption.
Veterans Day, Tuesday, November 11, 2014
The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club
TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00
LOCATION: Central Services South Conference Room